Wednesday, April 14, 2010

S-t-r-e-t-c-h-e-d Out......

Courtesy of www.sangrea.net

...and loving it!!!

I felt just like that pretzel last week! haha! My brains and body were awkwardly twisted at all angles possible!

There was just so many things in my mind that was on "repeat" mode...like  a broken record player that runs on solar energy. Sometimes, I felt like a rubber band that's being stretched and stretched out and not recouped back into it's original size. (Now I'm back to ori size yeah!) It was kinda challenging and tiring, yet fun! More new adventures, people, situations and most importantly the ability to make spot decisions when a handful of sour grapes are thrown this way. (No lovely lemons coming this way!)

Constantly seeking more challenges, asking more questions and meeting more people to expand and excel. At the end of everyday, seek the answer to "Who/what made my day? And learnings of the day." There's never a similar day like TODAY. So, carry forward learnings and grow as a person. The day you die, is the day when you stop learning. Seeking Mr. Uncomfortable at the moment so watch me sweat, toil and torture!

This week will be a pretty challenging week too, even if I've got half a week left to maximize! Yeah! Can't wait to head South with the gang and kick up a storm at CFSG! :) ...which means I won't see my parents for sometime. Gonna miss them. Love them muchos muchos cos they rock! (I think my dad is WAY fitter than me. Feel quite embarrassed sometimes!) Thanks Ma & Pa for being UBER awesome!!!

For now, I'm gonna be wishing on a star for something sweet, rekindled and liberating! :D

“If you look deeply into the palm of your hand, you will see your parents and all generations of your ancestors. All of them are alive in this moment. Each is present in your body. You are the continuation of each of these people.”
~ Thich Nhat Hanh

No comments: