Thursday, April 8, 2010

I Shall Not Ask Why...

I am posting this up..anyway...
I work odd hours and love it!
I can spot a liar a mile away. (don't try sweet-talking me.)
I love peace, hate verbal diarrhea.
I enjoy dealing with people younger than me
I have such 2 awesome & amazing sisters!
I am quiet, shy yet monstrous at times.
I love having gentle breeze blowing in my face...
I love the beach...sea..sand...sounds...
I cry, sing and dance
My favorite song is "Ain't No Mountain High Enough"
I am happy at the oddest moments
I love observing people's journey to success.
I crave for honest feedback yet despise attention.
I love KitKat esp Green Tea.
I am short and stay at arm's length from tall people(save my neck)
I am random when I'm not supposed to be.
I am cynical yet optimistic.
I ask myself if I can take a break.
I am up at this odd hour.
I feel blessed with what I have.
I love my parents to bits and pieces!
I am who I am today. :)


picture of Picture Of A Harnessed Sled Dog Iditarod Race Image
Pic courtesy of Alaska-In-Pictures


It is confidence in our bodies, minds and spirits that allows us to keep looking for new adventures, new directions to grow in, and new lessons to learn - which is what life is all about.
~ Oprah Winfrey

No comments: