Saturday, March 13, 2010

Great Saturday!

I had been anticipating this day for 2 weeks. Since the day we decided that it would be done, there was much to do. I would always be thinking if I had completed my checklist!

I woke up this morning with a friendly text from Mohawk ensuring that I was awake. I'd slept pretty late last night after doing some reading and when I fell asleep, I think it was 2am? Or 2:30am?? Anyway, the amount of hours didn't really matter, except that I needed to wake up by 7:30am! And I did!!! Thanks Mohawk (maybe not mohawked anymore?)  :)

Overall, the day went really well and smooth! Everything went as planned, the guys were really up to mark and I'm really proud of them. They were on their toes, ensuring all areas were given attention and everyone was taken care of! I got so 'into' the zone that I almost lost my voice!

We managed to squeeze in a workout at the end of the day and cleared up the place! Then we went to Betty's for these uber-amazingly-mouth-watering meals:

"HOG POT" Or whatchamacallit!


Pork Chops with Caramelized Apple

What a way to end a Saturday afternoon! Good turnout, good food and most importantly great company! :D


“True enjoyment comes from activity of the mind and exercise of the body; the two are ever united”
~Karl Wilhelm von Humboldt


P.S: Something's gonna look spanking new on Monday.

No comments: