Tuesday, February 17, 2009

"Chelsea"


Chelsea, one of the attemptable and achievable workouts!


"Every minute on the minute for 30 minutes, do:
5 Pull Ups
10 Push Ups
15 Squats
* Complete all 3 exercises within the minute in order to proceed to the next minute. Clock runs continuously."


Completed 30 rounds!


The previous time I did it was on Oct 13th 2008, and I did it TWICE. Yeah since I wasn't too pleased with the first round!!!

The 1st round I did 17 Rounds + 5,10,10. (Pull +G)

The 2nd round I did 30 Rounds (Pull + G, 18R - Knee Push Ups)


So this was a huge accomplishment for me! YEAHHHHH!!!


Picture courtesy of Crossfit Pushmore(taken on Oct 13th)

After all the months of training, I got my name onto the Leader Board! :)

Well, I managed to do ALL 5 pull-ups in a row..which was GREAT! Considering the first time at PushMore couldn't even manage a pull up.

*happy happy, skips for joy*

I believe hard work, determination and the right attitude definitely played a huge role in this achievement! :)

2 comments:

Karen said...

congratulations lyn!!!!!!!
You ROCK!!!

PhuiYi said...

Kudos Sista!