Thursday, July 22, 2010

It's Getting Brighter!

The late nights that we've been having,
The deep and dark conversations that we're keeping,
The trials and tribulations that we're going through,
Is just a phase in life.

I've seen many young warriors who've fought through their bleeding skins,
Yet, they persevere and trudge through, exuberant at the end!
The one thing that I admire about you,
Is the fact, you know you have limits, yet you break them.

Emotions and hours of pain and fatigue sets in,
The fear of losing and wanting to give up creeps up during gloomy days,
Don't be shy my friend, for I too, have such days. 
Just stay true to your feelings. 

Let's pick up where we left off and start our day anew.
Sleep is to resuscitate, and rest is to recover.
Truly respect your guts to face the peer pressure set upon your heart.
Do know, I am with you all the time, each and everyday.

So,

Stick with your guns,
Compare with none,
Look up to the sun,
For life needs fun!


~~~
"I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live by the light that I have. I must stand with anybody that stands right, and stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong."
Abraham Lincoln


*To my inspiration. Thanks for showing me what we are capable of despite the odds. Love you always! 


1 comment:

Julia Tan said...

Are you always this nice to everyone?! LOL!
It must be difficult being nice all the time! LOL :P