Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!



I slept in! YES! Finally! 


Many late nights of reading, drinking and thinking had left me starry eyed and blank in the mornings. Some of those days I just didn't want to wake up! Haha! :)


Anyways, had a great new year's dinner and spent time with a couple of good friends over a few cups of coffee at a local brewery in PJ...tokkok till the wee hours in the morning. Boy I so didn't wanna head back.


From where we were, we managed to catch some fireworks from around the area too! Not sure if it was this bunch of people who were flaming the fireworks had authorization from the MBPJ guys.. Hmm..not sure... was damn loud till I had to cover my ears!


I've just finished my workout at PushMore and will head out for lunch soon.


Darn hungry now!!!


Have a great weekend people! :)




~~~


Every morning in Africa,
A gazelle wakes up.
It knows that it must run faster
Than the fastest lion or it will be killed.
Every morning a lion wakes up.
It knows that it must outrun the slowest gazelle
Or it will starve to death.
It doesn’t matter
Whether you are
A lion or a gazelle…

No comments: