Friday, March 4, 2011

March!

February has been a great month! Only 28 days yet fruitful in travels and business ventures. Most importantly, I caught up with my relatives whom I've not seen in a year...since last Chinese New Year to be exact. The kids are growing up ... fast... Definitely way too fast for my liking!

Besides that, I've embarked on Project 500. I need to consume AT LEAST 500ml of water a day. So far it's been going well and I'm topping at least 600ml... Thanks to KJ and LC who have been supporting me all the way. I know one day, I'll reach 1L by the end of this year! Not an impossible feat but maybe just takes a while longer than expected...

I also made a trip to Mumbai & Pune to visit the awesomest person ever over a span of 36 hours. The journey was memorable. Jeep & car rides of 7 hours...highway stop food...biscuits...pavs...polluted air... non-understandable English...lovely Juhu Beach...Crossfit Mumbai ... chai... coffee... MMM...yummy! Also played some funny Swiss card game with Krista... "MERANTAU"... Am blessed that I made the trip! Short  and sweet but fruitful! What would I do without her!

Ok well, that's about it for now! Stay tuned for more updates :)

Love ya peeps!

No comments: