Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Uber Unfit

Lousy play last night! Felt I was lagging and super unfit.. I could have played better... man, what a great night! The guys played splendidly...agile and powerful. Some good skill-plays and entertainment for the night. Yeah met a few new friends and got a bruise on my ankle. At least some bragging rights! Haha!

My heel spurs came back after the game early this morning. Was pretty difficult AND painful to stand up.. maybe it was a sign to rest... But, anyhow, I hope they go away. Far, far away and never come back!

Should I take a break today? *Ponders* Since I'm so kiasu and uber unfit, I'll just make the best of my capabilities and of today! Yeah! :)


"Here's what I tell anybody and this is what I believe. The greatest gift we have is the gift of life. We understand that. That comes from our Creator. We're given a body. Now you may not like it, but you can maximize that body the best it can be maximized." 
Mike Ditka 


No comments: