Sunday, April 26, 2009

It Was A Great Day...and then......

Today was a great day! Started off really really well! At the park, run, training, lunch, work(x100), dinner and party...

On the other hand, God sent me a revelation...

Something that hurts more than pain itself.

I can't tell yet but at this moment...I have my fears.

I cannot lose. I don't want to.

I will hang tough and not give up hope.

Please don't take him away from me.

NOT YET GOD! NOT YET!!!

..........................................................

Dear Lord, please grant me the strength to face my fears. However tough it will be, let me handle it with my hand in Yours. You have always succeeded, and this will be another miracle. Dear Lord, please keep me close to my destiny You have written for me. I pray in humbleness and humility, that what I know will guide me smoothly and gracefully.
Dear Lord, please grant me the courage to rest peacefully...with a peaceful mind.
Heaven.


No comments: